The website (www.mavihart.gr) owned by the company named MAVIHART S.M.P.C. It aims to informate, educate, communicate and entertain user-visitors. The access to it and its use is subject to the following conditions and rules, which take precedence over any other express or tacit agreement between the MAVIHART S.M.P.C. and users-visitors, specifically:
- All information, text, image, design, software, audiovisual work or phonogram contained in MAVIHART S.M.P.C. website, is an original intellectual creation and therefore protected under the provisions of Law N. 2121/1993 “on the protection of copyright and related rights.” Any act of reproduction, distribution, modify or use for commercial purposes without the prior written permission of MAVIHART S.M.P.C. is prohibited.
- MAVIHART S.M.P.C. take any appropriate measures and reasonably expected, so that the data and information contained in the website is complete, accurate and reliable. The MAVIHART S.M.P.C. It does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, accuracy and reliability of these data and information and shall not be liable to users or third parties for any damage due to the incorrect or inaccurate.
- The interface of the website with others (websites) via links (links) is made solely for the convenience of users-visitors. The MAVIHART S.M.P.C. is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages of users-visitors, resulting from the use of connectivity to another site via links (links) or by using data and information contained in any such site.
- MAVIHART S.M.P.C. is not responsible for any direct or indirect, incidental or consequential damages of users-visitors of the website, due to illegal actions of third parties (eg interception or deciphering codes and data), disseminating of viruses or Trojans and any other malware, during use website or playback (download) data content or problems that may arise during the use of computers (eg data loss, etc.).
5.The use of trademarks and logos (logos), contained on the website is prohibited without the written permission of MAVIHART S.M.P.C. or third-party beneficiary.
- MAVIHART S.M.P.C. is not responsible for the content bulletin boards (bulletinboards) or Newsgroups (chat), contained on the website, and any other information transmitted, which has an inaccurate, false, menacing, scandalous, defamatory, pornographic and offensive content. The transmission or the annexation of such messages or information, and those who cause or may incur criminal or civil liability is prohibited. MAVIHART S.M.P.C. declares that it will cooperate with any police or judicial authority in order to reveal the identity of any user who publishes or transmits such material or information.
- MAVIHART S.M.P.C. reserves the right to modify the site, add, modify and / or remove any item and / or information contained therein without notice. It also reserves the right to modify at any time these terms.
- MAVIHART S.M.P.C. will keep on file and will process any personal data of visitors of the electronic pages and its customers, who will come to the knowledge base of the submitted applications and transactions conducted to support, promote and execute the trading relationship with them.
- The part of your access to the MAVIHART S.M.P.C. website confirms that you understand adequately and completely what above mentioned and that you fully agreed with these conditions.